Carrie’l Salon & Spa
Edmonton | AB
Type: Full Time
Deadline: December 17, 2022
We are looking for an experienced Registered Massage Therapist who is highly committed to giving exceptional therapeutic massage services while working in a team environment. This individual needs to be willing to go far and beyond for client satisfaction.
- Experience is necessary in Therapeutic/Deep Tissue, Relaxation, Hot Stone and other modalities such as Cranial Sacral, Reflexology, Myofascial Release and Cupping is an asset.
- 2200 or 3000 hours massage training
- Registered and licensed to practice in the City of Edmonton
- Must be able to work Saturdays and Evenings
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs
- Able to perform 30, 45, 60, 90 minute massages
- Salt scrubs and body treatment (training provided)
- Detailed Product Home care recommendations are required for supporting your massage routine for the best and safest results for our guests and clients.
- Understanding of SOAP notes
- Understands, applies COVID regulation and procedures
- We offer a competitive commission rates plus gratuities
- Retail bonuses
- Full health benefits based on fulltime positions.
- Vacation Pay and Statutory holiday pay
- In addition our team members enjoy a fantastic discount on services and products.
- $250.00 towards education per year and additional with client retention
- Association dues paid in full with a 1 year contract
- All massage supplies included, socially ethical and safe products for our environment
- A strong Guest Service team, booking and all insurance invoicing
- Coaching and goal setting
- Service Knowledge
Carrie’l Salon was established in 1983 by Carrie Laskin. She is an award winning hairstylist with over 30 years of experience and has mentored many of Edmonton best stylists and recently has been nominated for RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Award presented by Women of Influence.
In 1998 the day spa movement was in full effect in Edmonton and Carrie’l renovated in an effort to provide all beauty services to our guests including facials, waxing, massage, manicures, and pedicures. The spa was extremely successful and made Carrie’l a one destination choice for all beauty services.
In 2006 Carrie’l underwent another renovation and in addition to having more space also allowed room for laser and medical esthetic services. Carrie’l is one stop full service salon, spa and medical spa with many different professional lines that are sold to ensure our guests are able to maintain the results of their services.
If you are this person apply now… We can’t wait to meet you! Contractor applications will also be accepted!
We are not the SPA that just focuses on RELAXATION massage. Our clients are seeking therapeutic massage with a spa environment.
It’s all about the experience but a trend setter in all aspects of our business
Apply through email or in person. email@example.com