It is recognized that some schools hold their convocation some months after your last day of classes. In these cases, your diploma and transcripts can temporarily be replaced by a completion letter from your school confirming that you did in fact attend and complete your second year. Once you have received your diploma and official transcripts, please forward them to the CMMOTA asap