Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa
Sherwood Park & Calgary | Alberta
Type: Part Time
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Hiring Registered Massage Therapists
SHARE YOUR EXCITEMENT FOR MASSAGE THERAPY AND BE THE DIFFERENCE
at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa. Full time and part time positions available.
If you’re passionate and LOVE what you do, then we have a career waiting for you at
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa located in Sherwood Park, Edmonton, AB and South Trail Crossing, Calgary, AB.
What are the qualities in a therapist we look for?
A good candidate will be patient, understanding, and be capable of listening to a client describe what they are feeling. They must also demonstrate critical thinking skills and excellent collaborative skills.
What are the day-to-day duties of a Massage Therapist?
A Massage Therapist should be able to assess a client’s pain, advance healing through physical manipulation of soft tissue, and greatly improve a client’s range of mobility. They must be able to offer advice to aid client’s in caring for their injuries at home and they must take detailed notes of client’s progress.
At Hand & Stone we are proud of our unique environment where RMTs:
• have the opportunity to grow professionally and have a successful, consistent and predictable massage therapy practice
• can be an Employee with benefits or Independent Contractor
• can create full time or part time schedule, vary from one day to 5 days per week, your choice, flexibility is our middle name
• can be trained as Coaches or RMT Trainers and share their knowledge with each other as they work in a supportive environment making a difference for their clients and to new RMTs
• get to work in a team atmosphere that offers paid professional development training and educational opportunities
What matters to you, matters to us – let’s work together to create the work environment that suits you personally, the options are endless. Apply today: at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Current Massage Therapy license with Provincial Association or governing body
• Dedicated health professional
• Reliable, confident and effective communication
• Self-motivated and strong decision-making skills
• Passionate, nurturing and caring disposition
If this sounds amazing and you’re passionate about growing your career, we look forward to speaking with you. Come in and tour our beautiful spa, meet the team, and check out the supportive culture we have created at our spa.
Hand & Stone is dedicated to providing quality client-centered care. We understand that our clients receive the best client-centered care when our employees are well cared for in return. That’s why It Makes a Difference Who You Work For!
We are hiring at 2 locations.
Sherwood Park in Edmonton and at South Trail Crossing in Calgary. Please reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com