November 15, 2019 - November 17, 2019
$750.00+ GST.00 | 6 credits
We will take therapists into the innovative world of rehabilitative medicine with AIRPWT™- Shockwave Therapy solidly based on extensive clinical research over the past 60 years.
Our goals are:
· To introduce therapists to the effectiveness of Shockwave Therapy in their practice by incorporating Active Integrated Radial Pressure Wave Therapy ™ AIRPWT ™
· To build confidence in their ability to develop treatment protocols, finding the most effective results for patient care.
· To involve participants to understand the basic concepts of the anatomical and physiological effects Shockwave has on the body by using Multi Media presentations, Visual Aids, Case Study reviews, Interactive discussions, Group Problem Solving and Hands on Instruction.
· To provide participants access to proven Marketing and Communication Correspondence –verbal or written with patients and physicians.
· To supply suggestions on a successful business models to use in practice,
· Preview AIRPWT ™ Level II – Complex pathologies
Our success is to have competent and successful Therapists promoting this innovative therapy throughout Canada.
Radial Shockwave Therapy… What is it? What it is NOT!
Why is there confusion for Patients/ Insurance/ Associations?
History of RSWT premise of approach
RSWT -Anatomical and Biological effects on the Body
Trigger Point Response
RSWT- the Machine
Mechanical Processes, Components and Maintenance
Understanding and development of Treatment Protocols and Processes
Foot Lower Limb
Business Model/Finance and Marketing Strategies
Certification Level I- Written Examination
· Review and Preview AIRPWT ™ Level II – Complex pathologies
For more information, please visit: https://shockwavetherapytraining.com/airpwt%E2%84%A2-level-i