2021 AGM & Conference
June 4, 2021 at 2 pm - 6 pm
Type: Part Time
Pay: $0/ hour
Application Deadline: March 30, 2021
Are you ready to take grow with us?
D&M Treatments is looking for a part-time registered massage therapist (RMT) and Manual Osteopath who is ready to build their career working in a therapeutic setting, performing deep tissue, movement based, goal-oriented treatments.
Put your skills to the test and continue to grow your client base alongside like-minded professionals who are working with their patients to live a pain-free life.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Commitment excellence and outstanding patient care
• Thorough orthopedic assessment and relevant treatment planning for each patient
• Ability to work as part of a team or alone.
• Must have fluency in English. Second language is an asset.
• Fantastic customer service skills and boundary management skills
• Must keep thorough charts and notes for each patient’s treatment
• Must be trainable and coachable
• Must have 2200 hours in diploma/certification from a valid massage therapy College (new grads welcome!) or Manual Osteopathy Diploma from accredited college or institution
• Must be a registered member in good standing with one of Alberta’s professional associations
• Proof of liability insurance.
• Must be legally permitted to work in Canada
• Part-time availability to start
• Commitment to scheduled days
THIS IS A CONTRACTOR POSITION!
If you are interested to join us at D&M, please send us an email with your cover letter and resume to:
Only selected candidates for the interview will be contacted.
Calgary | AB
To apply please fwd your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / Subject Line: Job Application