Type: Full & Part Time, Contractor
Pay: $/ hour
Application Deadline: August 14, 2020
We're currently looking for a Manual Osteopath Therapist to join our young, dynamic and growing team here at Pinnacle Therapy and Sports Performance as we expand the services we offer.
The ideal candidate should:
*Be a registered member in good standing with their college
*Have a current patient caseload
* Have a patient centered approach, choosing to work in a 1 to 1 setting
*Have experience or an interest in working with musculoskeletal and sports injuries.
* Be constantly trying to improve your skills and expand your learning
* Be relentless in the pursuit of doing good.
* Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Be looking for opportunities to grow.
As a company we:
* Deeply value and respect our patients, our community, and each other.
* Care about who you are, your goals and values,
* Provide exceptional care and love what we do.
* Value personal time
* Offer excellent splits and other incentives to ideal candidates
14907 111 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5M 2P6, Canada
All employees and contractors will need to follow additional precautions to help stop the spread of Covid 19
Edmonton | AB
Emailed resume and cover letter to [email protected]