Type: Full & Part Time, Contractor
Pay: $/ hour
Application Deadline: July 6, 2020
Restorative: The ability to restore health, strength, or a feeling of well-being.
Running Shoe Restorative Healthcare is a brand new, state-of-the-art rehabilitation facility coming to Calgary in August 2020. The facility will service Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Registered Massage Therapy, Pedorthics, Gait and Functional Video Analysis, and Modalities including Shockwave. In addition, Running Shoe Restorative Healthcare will proudly be home to the Calgary Concussion Centre, offering baseline screening as well as concussion and post-concussive management.
Running Shoe Restorative Healthcare is not your typical rehab clinic – while helping patients recover from their injuries is a large part of our business, we also strongly believe in preventative measures, and will be implementing programming such as yoga, running for beginners, and the like to reflect this.
We are eagerly looking to start building a high-performing team of Therapists (aka movement mechanics and exercise engineers). Join us in being a part of Calgary’s premier rehabilitation facility, working together to restore patients to optimal health!
Who should apply?
Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Massage Therapists, Pedorthists who are/have:
· Passionate about promoting optimal health, well-being and quality of life throughout the patients journey
· Ambitious - striving for a work place whereby they can take their career into their own hands, while having ample opportunity to grow with and within the clinic
· Interested in continued learning and growth via 1:1 mentorship, internal education workshops, and collaborative practice
· Licensed and in good standing with their affiliated Alberta College and Regulatory Bodies, and who hold appropriate liability insurance
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· New Grads are highly encouraged to apply to grow with us!
What you’ll be responsible for:
· Understand the Running Shoe Restorative Healthcare philosophy so that you can deliver the best possible patient experience
· Carry out comprehensive subjective and objective assessment to allow for adequate understanding of the patients medical history, symptoms, and goals for treatment
· Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for each patient
· Provide patients with guidance, education, and expertise on all areas of their treatment
· Ensure accurate documentation of all aspects of the patients care, from initial assessment to discharge.
· Build strong rapport and trust with patients from a variety of backgrounds
· Collaboration with other healthcare professionals (Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists, Physiotherapy Assistants, Personal Trainers)
· Adequate communication with appropriate 3rd parties, such as referral sources, insurance companies, and other health care professionals
· Abide by the facilities high standards of maintaining patient confidentiality
· Adhering to facility business processes
· Participate in business and community development initiatives to drive growth
· Participate in ongoing clinical education
· Having fun in a supportive workplace culture!
Calgary | AB
Resume and CV to [email protected]