Type: Full & Part Time
Pay: $/ hour
Application Deadline: April 13, 2020
MYo Lab Sports Therapy is looking for an experienced Registered Massage Therapist to join our multi-disciplinary team located in Kensington Calgary ASAP!
Do you already have an existing client-base you are looking to partially or completely transfer to a clinic where you have more autonomy and opportunity for management/partnership? Do you enjoy treating athletes? Are you an exceptional team player motivated to help improve people’s quality of life through your care? If so, MYo Lab may be the place for you.
*Experience in peri-natal and/or women's health is a bonus!
What we offer:
- Top of the city compensation either in a fee-split or a salaried option, depending on experience + skill-set
**Flat monthly rent option is also available!
- Admin + Online booking included
- Hydraulic tables in every room
- Laundry service provided!
- Opportunity to collaborate with other healthcare practitioners (DCs, RMTs, PTs, RDs, Trainers)
- Opportunity to work with our sponsored teams and business partnerships
- Access to gym space to utilize with clients (complimentary gym membership for yourself and family)
- Flexible schedule (open 7 days a week!)
- Registered Massage Therapist w/ active liability insurance
- Personable and able to build rapport with clients
- Ability to
collaborate closely with multidisciplinary team
Calgary | AB
If you feel this position would be a good fit for you and are interested in this opportunity, please submit the following 5 items (failure to do so will result in your application not being considered) to [email protected]:
1) Cover letter
3) Desired work schedule (please refer to Clinic Hours listed on our website www.myolab.ca)
4) If you will be looking to transfer an existing client-base or start fresh. If transferring, how many clients are you expecting to transfer?
5) Confirmation of desired start-date
If you fail to submit any of the 5 portions above your application will not be considered
**Salaries are available upon request (based on experience)
MYo Lab Sports Therapy
#300, 227 10 St. NW