Type: Full & Part Time
Pay: $/ hour
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019
We are opening our BRAND NEW Airdrie Kingsview Market clinic located on 26 Market Blvd SE and are looking to hire Full Time and Part Time Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs). Our modern, professional, and welcoming clinic is conveniently located in the high traffic market area with easy access from Yankee Blvd SE, close to Kings Heights and Big Spring community, and with plenty of free parking. Daytime, evening, and weekend opportunities available. Flexible hours offered.
Are you someone who thrives in a culture of stability, respect and professionalism? If so, we would like to invite you to join our team of like-minded professionals who are improving the health of Canadians through the benefits of massage therapy.
Your clinic support team will focus on filling your schedule and providing all the in-clinic support you will need. The clinic support team takes care of full time reception coverage, supplies, billing and booking services. You’ll have a steady flow of clients and the flexibility to make your own schedule. At our clinic, your focus is 100% on providing the very best treatment to your clients while earning an attractive, predictable income.
Benefits we offer:
· Immediate client base waiting for you – you will be busy from the beginning
· Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
· Access to online booking system – see your schedule getting filled from your phone
· Comprehensive and competitive compensation package/ predictable bi-weekly income
· Optional health-care benefits package
· Allowance for professional development and training to meet your CEU goals
· We provide all supplies, e billing/booking services as well as full-time reception coverage.
Your clinic responsibilities:
· Performing high-quality treatments with complete focus on the client
· Recommending treatment plans and home care
· Maintaining accurate client records
· Maintaining a strong collaborative working relationship with your colleagues.
Applicants must have a Massage Therapy Diploma (minimum of 2200 hours) and must be registered and member in good standing with the MTAA, CMMOTA, NHPC, or CRMTA
Massage Addict is Canada’s first and largest membership-based massage therapy provider with over 95 clinics and more than 1200 RMTs nationwide. Visit our website to learn more about us at www.massageaddict.ca.
Massage Addict is proud to partner with The Arthritis Society.
Airdrie | AB
If you are interested in working in a client-focused team atmosphere, we would love to hear from you. We invite you to contact us today to discuss the details at [email protected]