Type: Full Time
Pay: $/ hour
Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Solid Roots Clinic is looking for dedicated, experienced, professional, and reliable Manual Osteopath
Practitioner or/and a Massage theraptist to join our growing team in the award-winning community of Sundance. This is a part time
contract position with a comprehensive compensation rate as you grow your clientele base.
Sundance is situated in Calgary’s vibrant and growing Southeast, centered around the largest freshwater lake
within city limits. The award-winning community feature an extraordinary mix of character living, shops,
restaurants, 265 acres of parks, wetlands, countless public open spaces, and friendly streets. Solid Roots is in
a medical building with clinics, dentists, ophthalmologist, and a rehabilitation center.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering quality care and making a real difference in our
client's lives. We help our clients achieve better health and an improved quality of life. Initially, available working hours would be Monday,
Wednesday, and Friday from 9 am to 2 pm and Tuesday and Thursday from 9 am to 8 pm.
Responsibilities and Activities:
• Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every client
• Ensure that clients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle goals (in the time frame you set)
• Develop a professional relationship with patients that benefits both the client and the clinic
• Confidently communicate the value of our service and your skills.
• Provide a high level of customer care that will generate client’s retention and referrals
• Ensure that clients attend phone consults or free discovery sessions convert to a initial assessment (
• Ensure that every client completes a plan of care that they agree on initial visit
• Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
• Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is
provided to all therapists
• Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
• Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinic’s social media activity
• Do client call backs and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule
How To Apply:
Please apply only if you are the type of therapist who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of your role
and if you fit the description above.
Calgary | AB
To apply, please send your resume, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org You can learn more about our company at www.solidrootsclinic.com